Brand Backer

Monday, January 12, 2015

What can I say about these silicone cup covers? They are freaking adorable. Plus they are extremely effective also! Do you have little ones that like to tug and pull at your drinks and then they spill and make messes on your floor? Does it happen to be right when you have deep cleaned the house? It happens I'm my house as well. But with these covers, they are more lured to looking at the lids instead of playing with my drink!

Plus, here is the best part, when it falls, there are no spills. Well at least not yet. My kids just sit and stare at the lids and talk about how cute they are. When I am done with my drink, I also hand it over to them (the lids) to admire.

I was selected to review this product for my honest and unbiased opinion and I am grateful I am able to share this with you.

Don't believe me, try them for yourself, you will not be disappointed.

http://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B00Q3B8DPE/ref=oh_aui_detailpage_o01_s00?ie=UTF8&psc=1

No comments:

Post a Comment