Brand Backer

Wednesday, January 7, 2015

the amazing kinder pillow

I received a Kinder pillow for my honest and unbiased review. Let me tell you, this pillow has been AMAZING!!!!

My son has Craniostynosis which is the premature fusion of the skull! He has had surgery at 6 months and is due for another surgery 26 Jan 2015. 

The package arrived and I was so excited to give this to him because he needs something comfortable for him to sleep on. When I gave it to him, he gasped for joy! He slept through the night for the first time in forever! To top it off, he has been carrying it with him for his nap time and his TV time. 

I decided to test it out when he went for his tub time and this pillow is soft an sooooooo comfortable! Too bad its too small for my head otherwise I might have stole it from him. 

This will be perfect for after his surgery and because he is already attached to it and he will be able to be comfortable afterwards with this great pillow! 

No comments:

Post a Comment