Brand Backer

Monday, January 11, 2016

New High Quality 50ml Empty Refillable Glass Perfume Fragrance Cologne Atomizer Comes with One Plastic Dropper for Easy Filling, Set of 4

Have you ever had a large bottle of body spray or perfume and you wished that you had a smaller bottle so that you could split it up? I love my Moonlight path from bath and body works. With these I am able to split up the body spray so that I have different containers. I have on in my gym bag, one in my house for daily use as well as one in my car and one at work. These are so instrumental to ensure that I have my amazing scent with me anywhere and everywhere I go. The containers are nice and sturdy has well. They are made from glass. The pump is perfect too. It gives the perfect pump each time with a great spray. It doesn't drizzle like other containers. I love this.


Want one for yourself?


http://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B014C9QBIE?psc=1&redirect=true&ref_=oh_aui_search_detailpage




These are a great price to pay for some an amazing accessory for your everyday needs. I received this product for my honest and unbiased opinion at a discount.

No comments:

Post a Comment