Brand Backer

Sunday, March 1, 2015


Teething Necklace and Bracelet - BPA-Free & FDA Approved Teether - Soothing Pain Relief for Baby
By orange ovals

We were given the opportunity to review this beautiful teething necklace from Orange Ovals via Tomoson. 

Once it arrived she grabbed ahold of it and instantly starting gnawing on the necklace. Lately with all her teeth coming it between medicine and and amber teething necklace, she needed something additional for her to chew on. I came with a beautiful bracelet as well and she went to town on chewing. Instead of chewing on my arm constantly, I wore the bracelet and she chewed on that instead. 

It helped calm her and relax her throughout the day and kept her content where we didn't need to give her Tylenol because she would just snuggle it and fall asleep. 

Great product! 


8 comments:

  1. I have seen these before but I am still nervous on using them, for any chance they break or something , I am not willing to risk my grandbabies lives over something that looks like I can wear around my neck, they don't know the difference..

    ReplyDelete
  2. They are knotted in between each bead. The bead is like a silicone type bead. I wear the long piece on my neck and the little piece around her wrist. So far I have not had one break yet! She loves these and takes them from me. I was nervous also BT a friend reassured me and showed me how it works. So I had a chance to see one up close. I was the same exact way as you.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Dress up and teething help, great idea!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I have heard a lot of good things about these. I would probably try it.

    ReplyDelete
  5. These teething necklaces are heaven sent when it comes to teething babies.

    ReplyDelete